Barely operational .. hoping to find myspace help

Anne P. Mitchell, Esq. amitchell at isipp.com
Tue Sep 24 20:57:50 UTC 2019

> As you can imagine, getting a lawyer's letterhead could involve some expense that our shoestring volunteer organization wishes to avoid .. which is why I sought a tech contact in order to pave the way if possible (sometimes it's still WHO you know more than WHAT you know).

I may be able to help with that letterhead thing. ;-)

LMK offlist if you still need/want it.

Anne

--
Anne P. Mitchell, Attorney at Law
Dean of Cybersecurity & Cyberlaw, Lincoln Law School of San Jose
Author: Section 6 of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (the Federal anti-spam law)
Legislative Consultant
GDPR, CCPA (CA) & CCDPA (CO) Compliance Consultant
Board of Directors, Denver Internet Exchange
Board of Directors, Asilomar Microcomputer Workshop
Legal Counsel: The CyberGreen Institute
Former Counsel: Mail Abuse Prevention System (MAPS)
Location: Boulder, Colorado