sfps from fs dot com

Bryan Holloway bryan at shout.net
Fri Sep 20 12:54:27 UTC 2019

It boils down to a business case.

In my travels we see a high failure rate -- higher than I'd like to see
--, but $boss likes the price, and, as Jason pointed out below, for the
price, it can be a "successful" business model.

In a nutshell:

For someone on a budget, they're great; buy spares.

For someone who doesn't want to deal with outages, call-volume, hands
tickets, truck-rolls, and has money to burn, there are better alternatives.