Elad Cohen (was: Re: Cogent sales reps who actually respond)

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Thu Sep 19 15:43:24 UTC 2019

On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 7:58 AM Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists at gmail.com>
wrote:

> What I'm asking is: "there is already repair for the harmed parties,
> if they are not taking advantage of this then I don't think we need to
> spend more time on this topic"

Hi Chris,

I respectfully disagree with the assertion that "there is already repair."
Getting an entity on the other side of the planet whose front-line contacts
don't speak your language to correct local configuration overrides
associated with your address space turns out to be a hard task. Getting
several hundred entities to do so, because they've all acted independently
insurmountable. It victimizes the folks whose addresses were stolen beyond
repair.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

--