Elad Cohen

Elad Cohen elad at netstyle.io
Thu Sep 19 11:18:29 UTC 2019

Mr. Ronald Guilmette

The way you called us in this forum incessantly, thieves and crooks, is not the right way, this is libel for all intents and purposes, we will not wrangle with you in this forum as this subject was transferred our lawyers.

We are sure that in one year, you will not be such a "hero" and a "savior" as you represent yourself today.