Elad Cohen (was: Re: Cogent sales reps who actually respond)

Ben Cannon ben at 6by7.net
Thu Sep 19 03:19:18 UTC 2019

With the difficulty of getting IPs off SPAM RBLs being what they are, I’m not sure I like the bone-chilling idea of accepting null-routing entire ranges as standard practice.

Same reasons, no central repository, no easy/quick/objective/cheap way to remove an illegitimate entry - and then the real problem, there’s just 6 billion of them now and
they’re all over the place and you’re listed in one of them probably no matter who you are.

-Ben.

-Ben Cannon
CEO 6x7 Networks & 6x7 Telecom, LLC
ben at 6by7.net <mailto:ben at 6by7.net>