Elad Cohen, show us!

Richard rgolodner at infratection.com
Thu Sep 19 00:28:54 UTC 2019

Mr. Guilmette, my curiosity has now been increased as I notice Cogent is
no longer supplying routing for the /16's you have spoken of. It
certainly would be nice to see Mr. Cohen demonstrate proof of legitimate
ownership. I have never seen Cogent behave in this manner unless there
really is some nefarious activity in regards to the blocks in question.
Please Mr.Cohen, stand up and demonstrate how you obtained so much
valuable v4 space.

Richard Golodner

Infratection IT Services