Cogent & FDCServers: Knowingly aiding and abetting fraud and theft?

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Wed Sep 18 08:59:01 UTC 2019

In message <152f0dbc-f7af-2a78-c5a7-f2062effed23 at necom830.hpcl.titech.ac.jp>,
Masataka Ohta <mohta at necom830.hpcl.titech.ac.jp> wrote:

> From whois information:
>
>    remarks:        reg-date:    1993-03-22
>
>    notify:         tmiyoko at gaijin.co.jp
                             ^^^^^^^^^^^^

I already talked to the guy who has owned the above domain name for mre than
25+ years.  He's an American, living in Southern California, who these days
runs a solar panel installation company.

He told me that he has no way to find "tmiyoko" anymore and that that guy
was just one of thousands of customers the guy in SoCal had, back 20+ years
ago, for his Japanese ISP business.

Regards,
rfg