Cogent sales reps who actually respond

Mark Stevens manager at monmouth.com
Mon Sep 16 16:32:03 UTC 2019

Probably going to shoot myself in the foot but we have been with Cogent
for 14 years and I have nothing but praise for their Service,  NOC and
my Sales Rep who is top notch.

As usual, everyone's mileage will vary but it seems I am on the luckier
side in having this good experience with Cogent as opposed to others on
this list.

Mark