Geolocation\VPN Assistance

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Sun Sep 15 13:42:30 UTC 2019

I'm building a page that has links and contact information for various IP geolocation services as well as contacts and links at companies that people often have issues with. There used to be a wiki page on CluePon that had some information, but that's been gone a few years. My intent is to direct people there whenever Netflix, Hulu, whatever says that they can't get content due to a country restriction... or a VPN restriction (if they're not using a VPN), etc. Then we don't have to rehash everything every time. BTW: This comes up a lot more often in different circles, more focused on eyeball ISPs.

http://thebrotherswisp.com/index.php/geo-and-vpn/

Please provide OFFLIST constructive feedback and additions. Please note the, "This page is very incomplete and poorly organized. With time, hopefully, that gets corrected."

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange