Cogent & FDCServers: Knowingly aiding and abetting fraud and theft?

Florian Brandstetter florianb at globalone.io
Fri Sep 6 21:12:13 UTC 2019

Hello Ronald,

if you'd open the traceroute you just sent you'd see that the target is route looping and not actually used by their alleged customer? Since the loop is actually between the FDC aggregation router and Cogent's backbone router. Also, what would the target IP have been in this case, since it was omitted?