Cogent & FDCServers: Knowingly aiding and abetting fraud and theft?

Carlos Friaças cfriacas at fccn.pt
Fri Sep 6 13:57:23 UTC 2019

Hi,

(Also never been in Australia, unfortunately...)

Netname is "PMANET":
...isn't it OK to assume it could stand for "Port of Melbourne Authority
Network"?

* pma.vic.gov.au is not operational
(i wonder what can be found with passive dns)

* vic.gov.au is still operational.

Quick googling also allowed me to find this:

https://www.portofmelbourne.com/about-us/port-history/timeline/

"1996	Melbourne Port Corporation established as successor to Port of
Melbourne Authority."

Regards,
Carlos