BGP Enabled transit in Chicago (River North) and equipment recommendation

Paul Timmins paul at telcodata.us
Wed Sep 4 22:02:26 UTC 2019

They are obviously not running full tables on their 3640. I'd imagine a
raspberry pi would have more BGP capability and throughput than a 3640,
though I don't recommend doing that even as a joke. But an ERR would be
fine if they're expecting nothing more than a slightly faster 3640 with
maybe some extra features.