Best components for a full mvno core network?

Dario Renaud dario.renaud at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 15:56:41 UTC 2019

Thanks Andrew

Clearwater does some interesting things. Compared to other projects, they
seem to have given a lot of thought to scalability.

But I am a bit surprised of their focus on I- S-CSCF & BGCF.

I guess they are assuming either MNO customers already equipped with SBC
able to do the P-CSCF. Or MVNO build around a local breakout model.