T-Mobile help!!

Martin Hannigan hannigan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 16:56:12 UTC 2019

Check out STIR/SHAKEN:

https://transnexus.com/whitepapers/understanding-stir-shaken/
https://transition.fcc.gov/cgb/Robocall-Strike-Force-Final-Report.pdf

For what it's worth, American Express Fraud Department comes up at "Spam
Risk" through my provider.

There are "recommendations" for labels. I do believe the carrier is setting
the labels and I would reasonably surmise they are the source. It could be
prior use of an assigned number. Or not. I am not aware of how to get the
labeling of a number fixed. Anyone?

YMMV.

Best,

-M<