RTG

John Von Essen john at essenz.com
Wed Oct 30 13:13:16 UTC 2019

I too love RTG, been using it forever, appears to handle interfaces all the way up 10G.

Out of curiosity, are you hitting an issue that requires updating?

I get it, there are many options now, but back in the day, RTG was so simple and so useful, its a testament to the original product. Its a great light weight traffic monitor, at my old datacenter I monitored over 2000 interfaces (with up to 2 years of retention) from a very basic low-end single CPU box.

-John