SP 800-189 (Draft), Resilient Interdomain Traffic Exchange

Sriram, Kotikalapudi (Fed) kotikalapudi.sriram at nist.gov
Tue Oct 29 14:25:39 UTC 2019

I think Doug has already pointed to this:
Email for comments: sp800-189 at nist.gov
mentioned in the link:
https://csrc.nist.gov/publications/detail/sp/800-189/draft

We are thankful that many helpful comments/suggestions
were received from ISPs, other organizations and individuals earlier on the
1st (initial) public draft. For anyone interested to peruse ....
those comments and authors' responses are compiled here:
https://csrc.nist.gov/CSRC/media/Publications/sp/800-189/archive/2018-12-17/documents/NIST.SP.800-189-draft-comments-responses.pdf

We are now welcoming comments on 2nd draft.

Sriram

Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 16:09:54 -0500
From: Job Snijders <job at ntt.net>

Dear Douglas,

Thanks for sharing the link. This is an impressive effort!

Can you share with the group what the best way is to share feedback to
effect changes in the document?

Is there a difference between just emailing you or are there official
channels to be considered?

Kind regards,

Job