Unable to email anyone from my primary domain name; thanks Google Mail and G Suite.

Mark Milhollan mlm at pixelgate.net
Fri Oct 25 20:50:17 UTC 2019

On Friday 2019-10-25 01:22, Rich Kulawiec wrote:
>On Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 01:21:12PM -0700, Mark Milhollan wrote:

>>My experience says that: their system has learned that your system(s)
>>continued to send messages that their user (yes you, but they don't
>>know that) did not want [and nothing influenced] their AI, which makes
>>mistakes and will never correct them if not fed correcting info.

>It is a worst practice in mail systems engineering to allow input from
>putative users into any decision-making process *absent* manual review
>of each piece of data by very clueful humans,

Their system, their rules.  Their size makes it all but a certainty that
plenty of automation will be involved and their modus vivendi is that
they be AIs, no matter what you or I might think.  Further they do have
humans in the loop, their user individually and their users collectively
which want messages from others not directly in the loop it just is not
quite how we might like it to be when things subjectively "are wrong",
as in this case.

/mark