Cloudflare "Magic" IP Transit

Matt Corallo nanog at as397444.net
Fri Oct 25 17:11:41 UTC 2019

You find it hypocritical that they host booter services? I find it hypocritical (and criminal, if anyone could prove it more than laughably strong correlation) that Cloudflare sales reps had such an impressive knowledge of when sites were getting DDoSed that they could show up to offer service before the admin even knew the site was down.

I’ll never give them a penny.

Matt