MX10003 rack size

Sander Steffann sander at steffann.nl
Thu Oct 24 20:41:32 UTC 2019

Hi,

> here it does fit in 600x1000 racks (APC & Minkels), with everything plugged, airfilter/frontpanel installed, doors closed.
> Front door / front rails / rear rails / rear door: 15cm / 72cm / 12cm

I can confirm those measurements. We have installed two MX10003 routers in 100cm racks. As long as the rack posts are in the right place and the doors allow airflow you'll be fine. The 72cm between front and rear posts is what the specs say, but IIRC anything down to 63cm or so will work.

Cheers,
Sander