Unable to email anyone from my primary domain name; thanks Google Mail and G Suite.

Tomasz Rola rtomek at ceti.pl
Thu Oct 24 05:27:30 UTC 2019

On Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 06:18:46PM -0600, Constantine A. Murenin wrote:
> Dear NANOG@,

[...]
> Over the years, I sometimes had certain messages rejected by Gmail, but it
> was a very low rate of rejection (less than 5% for any mail I cared about),
> and wasn't a major problem (usually only some automated messages would be
> rejected).
[...]

I have noticed that you do cc to yourself. I used to do it, too, but I
also have impression more of my mails get through since I started to
bcc myself, which does not show on the other side and does not trigger
malicious safeguards.

Not that it is going to help much. It looks like gog put a lot of
control into hands of software and then lost control of the
software. No point to try contacting them from rejected address or
trying to mention the address while contacting from passable one.

--
Regards,
Tomasz Rola