BGP over TLS (was: Re: "Using Cloud Resources to Dramatically Improve Internet Routing")

Bjørn Mork bjorn at mork.no
Mon Oct 21 07:30:53 UTC 2019

Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists at gmail.com> writes:

> isn't julien's idea more akin to DOT then DOH ?

Yes, and I really like Julien's proposal.  It even looks pretty
complete.  There are just a few details missing around how to make the
MD5 => TLS transition smooth.

Sorry for any confusion caused by an attempt to make a joke on DoH.  I
didn't anticipate the sudden turn to serious discussion :-)  Which
obviously was a good one.  I am all for BGP over TLS, so let's discuss
https://laptop006.livejournal.com/60532.html

Bjørn