Viability of GNS3 network simulation for testing features/configurations.

Jason Kuehl jason.w.kuehl at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 16:03:41 UTC 2019

I did this at my current company with also using VM Palo Alto.

Greeting of testing out a plan to make sure its insane.

The key it keeping its all up todate down to the firmware version (I know
its not possible for some because virtual)

The things this wont find are hardware related faults or issues.

--
Sincerely,

Jason W Kuehl
Cell 920-419-8983