VDSL

Rod Beck rod.beck at unitedcablecompany.com
Tue Oct 15 18:23:01 UTC 2019

Both the cable and PTT have wiring in the buildings, but I suspect it is all CAT5 or the European equivalent in each apartment. Most of these flats have not been renovated in 30 to 50 years and that is usually when the flat is renovated that wiring would get upgraded. The cable company will often insist on rewiring the flat's own wiring if it has never provided service before.