California public safety power shutdowns

Javier J javier at advancedmachines.us
Fri Oct 11 03:46:11 UTC 2019

I have an alternative view. the more generators are running, the more
trucks semt to refuel the tanks, the more moving parts, the more likely an
accident is prone to happen somewhere. It's thr same reason you turn your
vehicles engine off when you fill up at the gas station.

Diesel doesn't combust easily without conpression, but I'm pretty sure you
can find incidents where diesel engines catch fire. maybe the roof of a
datacenter is not a risk factor, but in thinking remote antennas on the top
of a mountain anything can happen.