worse than IPv6 Pain Experiment

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Thu Oct 10 11:50:20 UTC 2019

bzs at theworld.com <bzs at theworld.com> wrote:

> Can I summarize the current round of objections to my admittedly
> off-beat proposal (use basically URLs rather than IP addresses in IP
> packet src/dest) as:

[snip]

This reminds me of the named data networking research project

https://named-data.net/project/faq/

Tony.
St Davids Head to Great Orme Head, including St Georges Channel: Southwest 6
to gale 8, occasionally 5 at first, then veering west or northwest 3 to 5
later. Moderate or rough, occasionally very rough later in far south. Rain or
showers. Moderate or good, occasionally poor later.