Contacts at Three.co.uk

John Von Essen john at essenz.com
Tue Oct 8 19:55:45 UTC 2019

I know this is a North America list, but anyone here connected with Three or have a contact there?

I am investigating an issue related to the default adult filter settings that are becoming more common (maybe required now?) in the UK on mobile data networks.

I work at a large search engine, not Google or Bing, but like #4 or 5 in the world, and a portion of our site is being blocked by Three - and we’ve determined its related to their adult filter settings on mobile or mifi devices. We’d like to get in contact with them to understand how/why it was blocked and what we can do to resolve it.

Thanks
John Von Essen