This DNS over HTTP thing

Masataka Ohta mohta at necom830.hpcl.titech.ac.jp
Thu Oct 3 11:11:14 UTC 2019

Tom Hill wrote:

>> The Internet was working very well to suppress child porn by
>> making video freely distributed, which made child porn industry
>> a lot less profitable.

> I will say this very clearly: abusing children for sexual gratification
> doesn't stop when it is unprofitable.

Sorry that the Internet is merely a golden bullet not
effective to all kinds of werewolves.

>> Freely distributed video also makes investigation of victims
>> easier.

> It also aides the normalisation of an entirely detestable practice.

By helping to arrest kidnappers and abusers?

 >> In UK, they are very successful.

 > Sources, please. (Disclaimer: I'm in the UK.)

John Levine already mentioned "Internet Watch Foundation".

Or, am I expected to confess personal experience that, when
in UK, I was not be able to access child porno site? :)

					Masataka Ohta