Friendly contact at Comcast about possible RF leaks

Anne P. Mitchell, Esq. amitchell at isipp.com
Wed Oct 2 20:57:10 UTC 2019

> On Sep 30, 2019, at 8:38 PM, Brandon Martin <lists.nanog at monmotha.net> wrote:
>
> Anyone know a friendly contact at Comcast regarding possible RF leaks on their HFC plant?  I'm not a Comcast customer, so I can't get in via front line support (not that it would probably do me much good, anyway), and I'm not looking to lodge a formal complaint or anything.  I just want to give a heads-up about some issues I've noticed locally that haven't been addressed for a while and hopefully let things get addressed.
>
> I'm in Central Indiana, if anyone wants to try to route me directly to the right people.  A general contact is fine, too.
> --
> Brandon Martin

Brandon, shoot me a note offlist and we'll connect you.

Anne

--
Anne P. Mitchell, Attorney at Law
Dean of Cybersecurity & Cyberlaw, Lincoln Law School of San Jose
Author: Section 6 of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (the Federal anti-spam law)
Legislative Consultant
GDPR, CCPA (CA) & CCDPA (CO) Compliance Consultant
Board of Directors, Denver Internet Exchange
Board of Directors, Asilomar Microcomputer Workshop