IPv6 Thought Experiment

Antonios Chariton daknob.mac at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 16:46:58 UTC 2019

Let me clarify that I 100% agree with both Job and Dovid. It is indeed a terrible idea. And not everyone is even convinced IPv6 is the right next step. So it’s obviously wrong to push people towards where someone thinks, even if it’s the majority.

I just had a hunch that even then we would still not see IPv6 adoption.. So there must be many more problems that we overlook. I just wanted to hear what other people think on the matter.