OARC 31 Agenda Published ; OARC32 CfP!

Joe Abley jabley at hopcount.ca
Wed Oct 2 14:48:42 UTC 2019

Note for the record: I am not actually Keith, nor do I play Keith on TV.

--

Dear colleagues,

The agenda for the 31st DNS-OARC Workshop has now been
published at:

     <https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc31>

OARC 31 takes place at the JW Marriott Austin, in Texas, USA on
October 31st and November 1st, immediately after NANOG77.

REGISTRATION
==
To participate in person, please register to attend sooner rather
than later - Early Bird Registration ends on October 9th - at the
link below, on the “Registration” page:

    <https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc31>

OARC 32 CfP
==
OARC 32 will take place on February 8th, 2020 in San Francisco -
and now that we have announced the agenda for the upcoming
Workshop, we have opened the CfP for the one after. Take a look at:

    <https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc32>

Come and celebrate #OARCtoberfest with us!

Regards
Keith Mitchell, DNS-OARC.