This DNS over HTTP thing

Aaron C. de Bruyn aaron at heyaaron.com
Tue Oct 1 18:51:29 UTC 2019

"For the children!"
"Stop resisting!"
"I was in fear for my life!"

The age-old cries of the oppressor.

The problem is that children are being kidnapped, trafficked, and abused.
DNS blocking doesn't solve that.  It's not a technical problem.
Go to the source--the kidnappers, traffickers, and abusers and give them 50
years in the electric chair.
Go to the consumers and do the same.  That will solve the problem.

-A