This DNS over HTTP thing

Brandon Butterworth brandon at rd.bbc.co.uk
Tue Oct 1 07:22:58 UTC 2019

On Mon Sep 30, 2019 at 10:38:31PM -0700, Matt Corallo wrote:
> It was mentioned in this (partially related) thread, with all the responses being the predictable ???lol these folks in Silicon Valley need to lay off the drugs???.
>
> https://mailman.nanog.org/pipermail/nanog/2019-September/103059.html

Here are some UKNOF presentations on it -

UKNOF43 - Potential ISP challenges with DNS over HTTPS
https://youtu.be/wRtpb7VRhGQ

UKNOF44 - The latest news in the DNS resolution
https://youtu.be/iDQ9axaaREU

UKNOF44 - Update on DoH and emerging IETF / IRTF standards
https://youtu.be/4SS9kEBgX1k

UKNOF44 - Panel: Operational Considerations of DoH Deployment
https://youtu.be/FqVX8WplEPg