Disney+ Streaming

Bjørn Mork bjorn at mork.no
Fri Nov 29 08:44:53 UTC 2019

Sure. Like we all have been begging for an "Internet service" without
any peering...

The consumers have been begging for unbundling of content and transport.
This does not imply fragmentation of either. That's a content provider
straw man.  It is only reasonable to assume that all content providers
will see the benefit in mutual agreements for content exchange with all
other content providers.  Just like it's reasonable to assume your ISP
will let you access services hosted by some other ISP.

Of course, if ISPs wanted to make money then they would have tried to
monopolize the market by fragmentation.  Not..

Bjørn