We've lost another innovator

bzs at theworld.com bzs at theworld.com
Thu Nov 28 03:59:13 UTC 2019

I knew Brian Kantor from the old Usenix days, we've sat around the bar
together at conferences etc. many times.

There was even an outstanding minor technical issue from a few weeks
ago I wanted to get back to him about...oh well.

Sorry to hear this, he was one of those rare people who actually cared
about the technical landscape and how he could contribute.

--
        -Barry Shein