Comcast iNET Contact

Brandon Price PriceB at SherwoodOregon.gov
Wed Nov 27 16:15:49 UTC 2019

Are you sure it's even iNet anymore? Here in NW Oregon they converted all of us governments over to standard commercial ENS circuits. The iNet doesn't exist any longer here.

Brandon

From: NANOG <nanog-bounces at nanog.org> On Behalf Of Stephen M
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2019 11:29 AM
To: nanog at nanog.org
Subject: Comcast iNET Contact

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you are expecting this email and/or know the content is safe.

Hello,

I'm a network engineer with a county government and I'm trying to get in contact with someone from Comcast who can provide a .KMZ or similar of our iNET (Institutional Network) dark fiber.

I've called through the normal support lines and gotten bounced around a few times... Which isn't surprising... This stuff is 20 years or so old.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Stephen

//please pardon any brevities - sent from mobile//