Level 3/CL IP allocation contact

Justin Hammond justindh.ml at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 23:04:16 UTC 2019

Since there were people who asked about the outcome:

The tech contact email address (ipaddressing at level3) goes nowhere.  One
of the admin contact emails (ipadmin at centurylink) got a response.
They suggested I put in a trouble ticket instead of approaching it as an
administrative task (which is what I had been doing - lesson learned).

After a couple of weeks of back and forth with a tech who had enough
clue to keep the ball rolling, I got to someone in justification, and
got taken care of as soon as I explained the situation.

Justin H.