Question about normal ops - BGP Flaps nightly

Tom Beecher beecher at beecher.cc
Thu Nov 21 16:54:27 UTC 2019

I agree that this sounds like an automated process in some way.

I would suspect that either a vendor code update changed something such
that a given command that would not cause session reset now does, or they
changed their automation to include a command that would cause a reset
without realizing it/slipped through the cracks / etc.