99% of HK internet traffic goes thru uni being fought over?

John Sage jsage at finchhaven.com
Wed Nov 20 23:11:18 UTC 2019

On 11/20/19 1:41 PM, bzs at theworld.com wrote:

> Thanks everyone for the replies. My conclusion is that no one here
> knows whether HKIX handles 99% of internet traffic for HK or not.
>
> It's a number.

mmm...

Since you clearly did *not* read any of the previous replies or chose to
ignore them, the odds of your just trolling the list is beginning to
approach ... wait for it ... 99%

But for sake of argument, any article that's headlined "Here's The Real
Reason Why..." should be ignored completely. See: Tyler Durden and
Zerohedge as one.

Anyone who's eager to tell you the "Real Reason(tm)" for anything is
trolling for clicks.

Then, as to Internet traffic, the probability that 99% of *all* Internet
traffic to one global political entity (Hong Kong) goes through one
single physical location that just happens to be a university currently
experiencing student protests is ... yeah...

I take it you know nothing about Internetworking?

Or, again, Zerohedge?

/fin

- John