Hulu thinks all my IP addresses are "business class", how to reach them?

Ethan O'Toole telmnstr at 757.org
Wed Nov 20 21:32:36 UTC 2019

> This is why you don't go after Hulu. You go after the content owners who
> conspired to compel Hulu to limit distribution in a way that tortiously
> interferes with your contract with your eyeball customers. Then, before

Which in many cases is groups like the Screen Actors Guild and the music
industry. As I understand it much of the music in TV shows require
licensing and sometimes different license holders exist for a song
depending on country.

While the television industry self-inflicts pain to it's userbase
it's easier for the users to just pirate the content.

 			- Ethan