Recommended DDoS mitigation appliance?

Richard rgolodner at infratection.com
Mon Nov 18 02:23:52 UTC 2019

I would say you are making some assumptions that are not fact based. The
OP is very knowledgeable and would not mince words or waste bandwidth.
Let us see what he has to say in regards to your remarks. He will be
able to make this more clear once he has read what people have stated in
other responses.

Respectfully, of course, Richard Golodner