Landing Stations used as datacenter

Rod Beck rod.beck at unitedcablecompany.com
Sun Nov 17 17:39:20 UTC 2019

A landing station is not typically carrier neutral and is not designed to have a huge of excess space to accommodate third parties. When I was at Hibernia Atlantic we would get from time to time a disaster recovery client, but there was not a lot of excess space available and so it was priced accordingly. It will be a very poor choice for most potential clients.

Regards,

Roderick.