Landing Stations used as datacenter

william manning chinese.apricot at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 23:02:20 UTC 2019

usually the logistics and business models of traditional CLS and DC are
different (Bill Woodcock laid it out).
a few years ago i built a model for SWIFT that provided for dynamic
remapping of lambda in the event of backhoe fade.  Not exactly your DC,
neutral IX form factor, but met the need at the time.  I can dig up the DoT
presentation if there is interest.

/Wm