Landing Stations used as datacenter

Mehmet Akcin mehmet at akcin.net
Fri Nov 15 02:58:04 UTC 2019

Hey there

I have been putting my thoughts on Infrapedia blog and sharing with folks
like

https://www.infrapedia.com/post/top20cities-datacenters

I am working on a new article and this time my topic will be looking at
cable landing stations(cls). Do you consider cable landing stations as a
datacenter? Do you have any experience deploying a pop in CLS? Are you able
to share (on or off record) your experience which I can refer as your
experience (good or bad) why deploying a pop inside a CLS is good or bad
idea. Any additional comments..

I am not a big fan of CLS deployments. They have limited networks ( like
only carriers and no eyeballs) and very expensive connectivity (usually)

Thank you in advance sharing your experience

Mehmet

--
Mehmet
+1-424-298-1903