Apple http/https

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Wed Nov 13 22:14:35 UTC 2019

I can confirm this works well.  It’s a bit tricker w/ IPv6 but with IPv4 it works and you can serve a lot of software updates out of the cache.

Mac mini w/ large SSD is a common application that people do

# AssetCacheManagerUtil  status
..
    CacheDetails =     {
        "Apple TV Software" = 732593844;
        "Mac Software" = 28762157836;
        Other = 5047787109;
        iCloud = 25227716657;
        "iOS Software" = 15765184801;
    };
    TotalBytesAreSince = "2019-11-04 16:44:33 +0000";
    TotalBytesImported = 2198032684;
    TotalBytesReturnedToClients = 22369111463;
    TotalBytesStoredFromOrigin = 9485169600;
    TotalBytesStoredFromPeers = 4171229773;