2000::/3 Being Announced and Accepted

Billy Crook BCrook at unrealservers.net
Wed Nov 13 19:50:12 UTC 2019

Agreed. This is a problem, and it has happened before.  This is not
the first time.

I asked Job Snijders (a maintainer of IRRExplorer) about it, and
here's what he had to say.

I don't think he should set an arbitrary threshold for excluding large
prefixes from IRRExplorer.  I think the prefix probably shouldn't be
being advertised.  But is there a technical distinction between this
/3 and other advertisements aside from the size that could flag it for
ignoring?