ECN

Baldur Norddahl baldur.norddahl at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 18:40:53 UTC 2019

ZTE M6000-S V3.00.20(3.40.1)

We are moving away from this platform so I can not be bothered with
requesting a fix. In the past they have made fixes for us, so I
believe they would also fix this issue if we asked them to do so.

Also I would like to state that I have not personally verified that the
equipment is doing hashing based on the ECN bits. I just turned off ECMP so
the customer can test. If it works we will either let ECMP stay off or move
the customer to the new platform.

Regards,

Baldur