Disney+ Streaming

Aaron Gould aaron1 at gvtc.com
Wed Nov 13 18:27:11 UTC 2019

Justin’s original question was “….. Is it well known where the newly released Disney+ streaming service content is sourced?...”

With Eric’s finding of “I saw various content being served from Akamai, Amazon, Fastly and Limelight so far. I'm in Montreal.”

Is this an absolute answer as to how Disney+ is handling delivery of their content?  If not, are there any Disney folks listening that could respond to me either off list or on the community thread here about how we should expect to see this Disney+ content sourced and whether or not Disney+ has or is planning on building out an ISP-located CDN type of network, much like all the others? (OCA, FNA, AANP, AEC, ACE, GGC)

-Aaron