ECN

Jon Lewis jlewis at lewis.org
Wed Nov 13 17:57:10 UTC 2019

It does when the split flows land in different anycast origin POPs.
Making a few assumptions from the traceroutes, the ECMP paths are sending
some packets to Hamburg and some to Denmark.  Each POP may be getting
parts of what should be a single TCP stream, and I doubt they have
anything to cope with that (another assumption).