Disney+ Geolocation issues

Cassidy B. Larson alandaluz at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 23:53:43 UTC 2019

We're seeing the same thing.  Actually we saw it during pre-signup.
Reached out to Disney+ weeks ago as well, with no response.  Now it's
launched, our support lines are flooded with people unable to give Disney
all their moneys.    We finally got through to Disney+ support after 2.5hrs
on hold to supply them the error code, IP address, and zip code.. we'll see
if it's passed to the right folks.