Disney+ Streaming

Mark Andrews marka at isc.org
Tue Nov 12 21:17:12 UTC 2019

They can already stream different content to multiple devices simultaneously.
All this does is make some content that wasn’t available previously now available.

People can really only watch one thing at a time.  Net streaming of the last mile
is unlikely to change much.  Just where that content is coming from may change.

Mark

--
Mark Andrews, ISC
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742              INTERNET: marka at isc.org